St Mary’s Hall
St Mary’s Hall Holiday Club offers an action packed programme of engaging, inclusive activities for children aged 3 -11, and is designed to reassure parents by providing quality care during the holidays.
We offer a fantastic range of activities for children to have a great time getting involved with, from creative art and crafts, baking and exploring the countryside, to relaxing with friends and watching their favourite films.
Not forgetting fun times in the swimming pool and tennis dome, as well as a delicious and nutritious two-course hot lunch.
- A holiday programme designed to cater for children aged 3-11 years
- Two-course hot lunch provided
- Morning and afternoon snack provided
Dates & Times
Christmas term dates will be confirmed shortly.
- Drop off and Registration from 8am
- Collection from 5.30pm – 6pm
- Full Day – £25.00 or £125.00 for the week
- Morning Session Only – £18.00 including lunch (8am – 1pm)
- Afternoon Session Only – £15.00 (1pm – 6pm)
- 10% discount to be applied per sibling
The Christmas Holiday club online booking form will be available shortly.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so book now to avoid disappointment!
Payment must be at the time of booking, and can be made by card payment over the phone or by requesting our account details for a bank transfer.
If you have any questions, please contact the Enterprises Events Team by emailing email@example.com or calling the office on 01254 827014.