St Mary’s Hall
St Mary’s Hall Holiday Club offers an action packed programme of engaging, inclusive activities for children aged 3 -11, and is designed to reassure parents by providing quality care during the holidays.
We offer a fantastic range of activities for children to have a great time getting involved with, from creative art and crafts, baking and exploring the countryside, to relaxing with friends and watching their favourite films.
Not forgetting fun times in the swimming pool and tennis dome, as well as a delicious and nutritious two-course hot lunch.
- A holiday programme designed to cater for children aged 3-11 years
- Two-course hot lunch provided
- Morning and afternoon snack provided
Dates & Times
Monday 26th March – Thursday 29th March 2018
Tuesday 3rd April – Friday 6th April 2018
Monday 16th July – Friday 17th August 2018 (5 Weeks)
- Drop off and Registration from 8am
- Collection from 5.30pm – 6pm
- Full Day – £25.00 or £125.00 for the week
- Morning Session Only – £18.00 including lunch (8am – 1pm)
- Afternoon Session Only – £15.00 (1pm – 6pm)
- 10% discount to be applied per sibling
To reserve a place on either the Easter or Summer holiday clubs, please fill in the appropriate online registration form.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so book now to avoid disappointment!
Payment must be at the time of booking, and can be made by card payment over the phone or by requesting our account details for a bank transfer.
If you have any questions, please contact the Enterprises Events Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office on 01254 827014.