The Old Chapel Museum & Open to the Public
The newly opened Old Chapel Museum has the oldest museum collection in the English-speaking world, dating back to 1609. The Collections focus on religious history and come from all over the world, reflecting the fact that the College has long been a global community.
Objects on display include:
- First Folio of Shakespeare
- Medieval manuscripts
- Prayer books belonging to Mary Queen of Scots and Elizabeth of York
- Natural History Collection
- Historic Church Vestments
- Manuscripts written by Gerard Manley Hopkins
We offer access to the Old Chapel Museum on specific dates throughout the year, as well as guided tours of the College.